First one away…

Itโ€™s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go.

We are sorry to have to do this to you, but the first scientist to be evicted isโ€ฆ

Zoe Duck

Thanks so much for taking part, and for answering the varied questions of the Neon Zone. We hope the experience was a memorable and enjoyable one!

There will be evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting students!

Who will walk off with the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on June 22, 2010 by ModShane in News. 4 Comments.

4 Responses to First one away…

1. sharonsneddon says:

Bye Zoe ๐Ÿ™
    Good luck with your PhD and it’s been great fun being on here with you!

2. joncopley says:

Sorry to see you go, Zoe – but one thing’s for sure in “I’m a scientist”: it’s definitely not about the winning, but the taking part!

3. louisedash says:

Bye Zoe! ๐Ÿ™

Another 3 of us will be joining you over the next 3 days so you’ll be in good company ๐Ÿ˜‰

It’s been lovely to be on here with you and read your perspectives on all the questions. Hope all goes well with the PhD!

4. Moderator - Annabel says:

Zoe, thanks for being part of I’m A Scientist, and one of our rather brilliant Neon Zone group ๐Ÿ™‚