Second to leave…

You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes!

And now it’s time for the second eviction. The next scientist to leave will be…

Daniel Richardson

Sorry Daniel, but sadly someone has to leave. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm with the questions!

Students, you can leave your message for Daniel here.

Remember everyone, there are more evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting students!

Who will survive to claim the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on June 23, 2010 by ModShane in News. 5 Comments.

5 Responses to Second to leave…

1. sharonsneddon says:

Bye Dan 🙁
    Good luck with your work!

2. joncopley says:

Sorry to see you evicted Daniel – I enjoyed reading your answers and finding out about what you do. Best of luck for the future with your research and sharing it with school students and everyone else!

3. Moderator - Annabel says:

Thanks for being part of our great Neon Zone group Daniel, I think we’re all now a little bit more knowledgeable about social cognition (and plenty else!). I hope you enjoyed the IAS experience.

4. spongebob says:

bye bye daniel

5. louisedash says:

Bye Daniel! I’m sad to see you go, I really enjoyed hearing about your work and reading your entertaining answers! 🙁

Good luck with everything!